The Great Pumpkin Hunt & Trick-or-Treat
Our 7th Annual Homestead Fall Festival (Now Known as the Great Pumpkin Hunt & Trick-or-Treat) will be packed with Fall Fun for the whole family. Start a new tradition and spend an evening on the farm at Stokes Homestead Farm Market!
For added fun don't forget to come dressed in your Halloween Costumes!
The Last Four Fridays in October the 9th, 16th, 23rd & 30th: 4pm - 9pm
Tickets will be available for purchase here 24 hours before each event. Availability of in person ticket sales are not guaranteed so be sure to buy tickets in advance
Tickets Available Online 24 Hours Before Doors Open to Each Event! Click Here To Purchase your Tickets! Tickets are Limited & will Sell Out!
Here's a tentative schedule to look forward to...
- MINI WAGON RIDE THROUGH OUR FIELDS & APPLE ORCHARD: The whole family can jump onboard our wagon rides and cruise through our fields on your way to U-pick Apples. 4pm-6:00pm (U-pick Apples Additional Cost)
- HONEYCRISP CARAMEL APPLES: Hand Dipped Homegrown HoneyCrisp Apples! These are beautiful & Delicious! (Only $4.49)
- THE GREAT PUMPKIN HUNT: Starting at 7pm The whole family will have fun searching our 1/2 mile Magical Nature Trail for Mini Pumpkins! Some Pumpkins have prizes! (One Pumpkin or Prize Pumpkin per Paid Admission. PLEASE NOTE: When hidden pumpkins & prize pumpkins are gone, they are gone! Prize pumpkins are for children and there is a limited amount. Adults please find regular pumpkins. IF YOU DO NOT FIND A PUMPKIN ON THE TRAIL NO WORRIES THE PUMPKIN MASTER AT THE END OF OUR TRICK-OR-TREAT TRAIL WILL BE SURE TO GIVE YOU ONE OF HIS!)
-TRICK-OR-TREAT: Starting at 7pm adventure along the Magical Forest Nature Trail. Our friendly Ghouls will have sweet treats waiting for you at several spots along the trail. As the Sun Goes Down the Forest can be a little Spooky. But don't worry we will have our Leeries light the lamps along the trail as nightfall approaches.
-FEELING HUNGRY: Stop by our sample bar to try some of our Jams, Jellys or Apple Cider. Try our fresh made apple cider donuts with a cup of cold or hot apple cider. Or perhaps a hot bowl of fresh soup with a side of prezel bread! Or maybe warming up with a cup of hot chocolate and s'mores by our firepit would make for the perfect fall evening with the family.
*Come early and enjoy the following activities. Open FRIDAYS in OCTOBER 4pm to 9pm
- Cow-Train Cart Rides (4pm-6:00pm)
- Pedal Karts
- U-Pick(Additional Cost 4pm-6:00pm)
- Wagon Rides (4pm-6:00pm)
- Gem Mining (Sold Separately)
- Swing Set
- Tire Climb
- Sand Silo
- Two Story Tree Tower
- NEW! More fun fairytail scenes & photo ops to be discovered along the 1/2 Mile Magical Forest Natue Trail
- Visit with our Goats and Chickens (Please note that our Farm Animals are free to Play, Graze & nap as they please. Please respect them & their homes. Thank-You)
- Adults: $8
- Children 12yrs & Under: $7
- Grandparents 65 & older: $4
- Under Two: Free!
FUN ACTIVITIES FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY