Light up the Night with Pumpkin Fright
Start a new tradition and spend an evening on the farm at Stokes Homestead Farm Market!
For added fun don't forget to come dressed in your Halloween Costumes!
ONE DAY ONLY Friday, October 29th!
Doors Open at 4:00pm
Click Here To Purchase your Tickets in Advance! Tickets are Limited & will Sell Out!
Here's a tentative schedule to look forward to...
-Wagon Rides through our Fields (4pm-7pm)
-Pumpkins will be lit along our 1/2 mile Magical Forest Nature Trail for the duration of the event. As the sun goes down it will surely be a Spooktacular sight to see.
Hours are 4:00pm-8:00pm
- CARAMEL APPLES: Hand Dipped Homegrown Caramel Apples! These are beautiful & Delicious! (Additional Cost)
-FEELING HUNGRY: Stop by our sample bar to try some of our Jams, Jelly's or Apple Cider. Try our fresh made apple cider donuts with a cup of cold or hot apple cider. Or perhaps a hot bowl of fresh soup with a side of bread! Or maybe warming up with a cup of hot chocolate and s'mores by our firepit would make for the perfect fall evening with the family.
- Cow Train Rides
- Pedal Karts
- U-Pick (Unavailable)
- Wagon Rides (4:00pm-7:00pm)
- Gem Mining (Sold Separately)
- Swing Set
- Tire Climb
- Sand Silo
- Two Story Tree Tower
- More fun fairytail scenes & photo ops to be discovered along the 1/2 Mile Magical Forest Natue Trail
- Visit with our Goats and Chickens (Please note that our Farm Animals are free to Play, Graze & nap as they please. Please respect them & their homes. Thank-You)
- Adults: $8.00
- Children 12 years & Under: $5.00
- Under Age Two: Free!
- Grandparents 65 & over only pay $4.00
FUN ACTIVITIES FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY