Blueberries, Strawberries, Peaches, Cherries, Apples, Asparagus, Peppers, Potatoes, Squash, Zucchini, Sweet Corn, Indian Corn, Pumpkins, Gourds and Fresh Flowers all grown on Stokes’ Farms!
Our speciality here at Stokes Homestead Farm Market is blueberries! We harvest more than 500 acres of blueberries every summer.
We grow most of our other crops in a 62 acre field directly across the street from the market.
Kim and Roger Stokes have always had a love for farming and are thrilled to expand into other fruits and veggies to share with you!
When you step inside our market, you’ll find crates and displays filled with seasonal fresh fruit and vegetables, hand-picked from our field. It doesn’t get much better than that!
If we can’t grow it, we find someone nearby who can. So if you’re looking for fresh & local produce, you’ve found it!
Want to learn more about growing your own crops and how we do it? We offer educational wagon-rides every day. Whether you want to learn more or you want to teach your children about where their food comes from, our wagon rides are perfect. So jump on board, sit back and relax and let us take you through our fields!
SEASONS & WHAT FRUIT/VEGGIES TO EXPECT:
Harvest times depend greatly on weather conditions.
- May: Asparagus, Sugar snap peas
- June: Asparagus (Early June) Strawberries, blueberries (late June), cherries
- July: Fresh flowers, blueberries, peaches (late July), peppers (late July), Sweet Corn, Peppers, Squash, Zucchini
- August: Peaches, potatoes, blueberries, Sweet Corn, Squash, Zucchini
- September: Pumpkins, gourds, Indian Corn, Apples, Potatoes
- October: Pumpkins, gourds, Indian Corn, Apples, Potatoes & winter squash
Check our Facebook page for the latest updates on what fruits and vegetables are in the market NOW!